Board of Directors
Director since 2014
Chairman (since 2004), Chief Executive Officer (since 2004) and President (since 1996) of M/I Homes, Inc., one of the largest publicly traded home builders in the U.S.
B.A., Indiana University and J.D., Capital University Law School
- Private practice of law specializing in commercial real estate, corporate and banking transactions
- Central Ohio Building Industry Association “Builder of the Year” Award 2002
- “Executive of the Year” for the homebuilding industry by Builder Magazine 2008
- L Brands, a publicly traded leading specialty retailer focused on women’s intimate and other apparel, personal care, beauty and home fragrance categories, member of Audit Committee
- The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- The Ohio State University Foundation
- Executive Committee of The Policy Advisory Board of Harvard University’s Joint Center for Housing Studies
Mr. Schottenstein’s experience in the homebuilding industry and as an executive and board member of public companies make him a valued member of the Board.