Board of Directors
Jeffrey W. Edwards
Chairman of the Board since 1999
Our President (since 2011), Chief Executive Officer (since 2004) and Chairman (since 1999)
B.S. in Marketing, Miami University
- Officer and strategist for several family-owned companies across a variety of industries, including multi-family and student housing development and management, industrial tool distribution, wholesale building supply, homebuilding, land and real estate development and real estate brokerage
- Commercial real estate development throughout the U.S.
Other Board Service
- Columbus Museum of Art
- The SalvaColtion Army, Emeritus Board Member
- The Policy Advisory Board of Harvard University’s Joint Center for Housing Studies
- The Columbus Foundation, Governing Committee
- The Columbus Parternship
As an industry leader with over 30 years experience in the building products industry and in his roles as our CEO and Chairman, Mr. Edwards brings to the Board significant senior leadership, housing and construction industry knowledge, and strategic, operational and M&A experience. As founder of the Company, Mr. Edwards has direct knowledge and experience in the Company’s culture, business development, strategy and growth.