FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Installed Building Products FAQs
- What stock exchange is IBP's common stock traded on and what is its ticker symbol?
- IBP’s common stock is currently traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “IBP”.
- How do I invest in IBP's common stock?
- IBP’s common stock can be bought or sold through a stockbroker, bank or financial institution that offers brokerage services.
- Does IBP pay a quarterly dividend on its common stock?
- IBP does not currently anticipate paying dividends for the foreseeable future. Instead, we anticipate that our earnings will be used to provide working capital to support our operations and to finance the growth and development of our business. Any future determination relating to dividends will be made at the discretion of our board of directors.
- Does IBP have a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)?
- IBP does not currently offer a dividend reinvestment plan.
- Has IBP ever had a stock split?
- Since becoming a public company, IBP has not had any stock splits.
- Does IBP have a direct stock purchase plan?
- No, you may purchase shares of IBP common stock through a brokerage account.
- When was IBP founded?
- IBP was founded in 1977.
- When did IBP first become a publicly traded company?
- IBP began its first full year of operations as a publicly traded company in 2014 and began trading on the New York Stock Exchange on February 13, 2014.
- Who serves as the registrar and transfer agent for IBP?
- For information on shareholder accounts, stock transfers or other shareholder service matters, please contact our transfer agent:
Stock Transfer AgentComputershareP.O. BOX 30170College Station, TX 77842-3170Telephone inquiries:(800) 736-3001 (U.S.)(781) 575-3100 (Outside the U.S.)Overnight correspondence should be sent to:Computershare211 Quality Circle, Suite 210College Station, TX 77845Shareholder websiteShareholder online inquiries
- What is IBP's fiscal year end?
- IBP uses a fiscal year that aligns with the calendar year, ending on December 31st.
- How can I obtain copies of financial information for IBP?
- The Company's reports and financial filings can be retrieved from the News Releases, Financial Reports or
- How do I contact IBP's Investor Relations?
- You can contact Investor Relations via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 614-221-9944. All other inquiries, not related to Investor Relations should be addressed to: 614-221-3399.
- Where is IBP headquartered?
- IBP's headquarters is located at 495 South High Street, Suite 50, Columbus, Ohio 43215.
- What is the CUSIP number for IBP stock?
- IBP’s CUSIP number is 45780R101
- Where is IBP incorporated?
- IBP is incorporated under the laws of the state of Delaware.
- Who is IBP independent auditor?
- IBP’s auditor is Deloitte & Touche LLP, an independent registered public accounting firm.